Sunday 4 July 2010

A Joke

So, Jose and Alseno are sitting on a log in Betano, contemplating the horizon.

“You know Alseno” says Jose, “If I were to win the Timor Telcom lottery I would give you half”.

“You would?” says Alseno.

“Of course, you are my best friend. And if I had two houses I would give you one, because you are my best friend”

“You would?” says Alseno.

“I would” answers Jose “because you are my best friend. And if I had two buffalo I would give you one, because you are my best friend”

“You would?” asks Alseno.

“Of course I would, because you are my best friend. And if I had two goats, I would give you one”.

“You would?” replies Alseno. “And what if you had two chickens?”

“Fuck off, you know I’ve got two chickens”


....

3 comments:

Obra Oin-oin said...

Hahahaha..... Nice, nice. I want more!

Anonymous said...

happy new year 2011 FOS and Mrs FOS

Francesca said...

Hey Mr and Mrs FOS....how are ya?

Long time no blog. Hope all is well. I still think of you both and I don't care if you think that's soppy : )

Bring back the blogs!

Hugs,

Frogmella
xoxo