Tuesday 27 March 2007

An Appeal.

Whilst I appreciate you chaps and chappesses coming round in the early evenings, especially the beers you bring, and those of you who for some reason or another have to call round before 9am, telling me that you read the blog yesterday and that I should have put this that or the other, I would much prefer it if you would put your comments in the bloody comments box on the blog. This way I get more hits and more sleep, and, subsequently, one day, I hope, I'll be able to sell space here and make a quid.
You can all comment under 'anonymous' and it will not be censored.
Having said that, still bring the beers around.
And if this sounds too self-centered, well, bo**cks, its my blog and I'll do what I want.


cheers and 'jivoli'
FOS

please leave a comment..........

No comments: